Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Outboard
5787 Holiday Rd.
Buford, Georgia, US, 30518
The 239FS offers the largest cockpit in its class, and loaded with features for both family comfort and serious fishing. Enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for relaxing day on the water with the family and friends, or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Fishing features include the ever present live well, rod storage racks, trolling rod holders, and even an insulated, macerated under floor fish box up front. The 239FS is ready for whatever water sports your family enjoys.
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- SS steering wheel
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Anchor locker with hatch lid.
- Console cushions for front seat.
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- High pressure raw water wash down system.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Cockpit bolsters.Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow cushions.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Dual Battery Switch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.